Saturday campcraft training was totally depressing for me.
Especially wad joey sir said to me," ding qi, when the girl's team get into top 11, do u deserve the medal?"
I was like taken aback.
I dont noe whether i m too sensitive or not.
But i somehow sensed that ppl was trying to say to me,"you deserve it."
Was it my existence in the cc team a burden to them?
Should i give up?
I dun noe i am so confuse right now.
Somehow wished that someone would be a great listening ear.
I wished that he could talk to me again.
Somehow this year wasnt a very good year for me.
When i close my eyes
I see the images of you.
I think of you every single day
sometimes i even dreamt that you patch up with me.
but when i opened my eyes, I'm back to one square.
Back to the cruel reality.
Haix...
Right now, i dun dare to expect anything from you.
But i juz wanted to noe, did you ever like me before?
No comments:
Post a Comment