Today is the 3rd day of dbsk concert. I just went to the update blog and found many pictures of them. They look so good. Their list of songs also made me look forward to it. Yoochun permed his hair again. I didnt like his hair permed because it made him look old.

ain't he look great??? haha. Ignore me.
If the concert dvd comes out, I'm going to buy it and watch till my heart contents. I'm so looking forward to it.
I'm currently watch the korean version of meteor garden but they called it boys over flowers . Here's the picture of the main cast.

In case you don't know who is who, the middle guy is 道明寺, the guy to my right is 花澤类, the 1st guy to my left is 美作 and lastly the 2nd one is 西門. I guess the girl you all noe right. But they change the names. For example, 道明寺 is koo jun pyo and 杉菜 has a weird name which is kim jan di. After watching the taiwan and japanese version, i still think the korean version is better. I'm at episode 9 alrd. Off to watch the rest. an-nyeong.
No comments:
Post a Comment