Another sleepy day today :/ For the past 2 days, went to attend the referee course at ntc. Should I say boring or interesting? Well both can describe the course. Boring in theory. Mr lee finish the whole damn referee book. NICE ONE. First day sat on the floor for 4 hours listening him going through the book. I admitted I was about to doze. Its like everything in the book is coming out for the theory test. Ji sian. wtf.
2nd day of course. 8 hours. NICE=.= But it wasn't too bad because its practical. I was getting a hang of it at hand signals at first but its getting more and more difficult to remember the procedures. The fun part was the recording of points. HAHA. Lastly, our 9th dan master announce the exam questions. HAHA. NICE. No need memorise so xing ku.
I just let my weekend end like that. =.= wtf chiong home and did some autocad practice. Test today wasn't so bad. But forgot to things here and there. Shouldn't be too bad. HAHA. Went clarke quay to find yan zi. Lunched at long john. Wanted to study initially but was too tired so went home to sleep. Guess how long I slept? 4 hours. LOL. 1.30 to 5.30. Longest nap I had ever had. But damn shiok. Feeling tired now again. SIan. well thats all folks. wish me luck in referee test and exams.
No comments:
Post a Comment