Monday, January 08, 2007

First week at sch nth much really happened.My class form teacher is Mrs hendra n Co-form is Mr Koh. Felt weird in another class but still got Sandy, Kun Zi, Chee Sheng, Randolph n Yun kai. At least I had friends frm 2-int 06. Chee Sheng is our class chairman.Haha though he didnt want to be the chairman but he got the most votes. Haha, i guess he is going to be our moniter till sec O.o4. Had Np training after sch. At first, i thought it was strange becos training on the first day?? Den i realise there would be a parade for the sec 1 CCA orrientation on fri. I was thinking whether i shld take HCL. My mum told me i shld go for it. On fri, lesson end at 2pm. I hadnt had my lunch changed n fall in at 2.30pm.I thought the sec ones would come down at 3 plus but in the end they came down at 5plus going to six.&%$*...we were so tired. Drop that subject and we shall focus on today. Today cant wait for woei jiun to tell me her fantastic stories as PSL. Haha.. Joey and I nearly laugh our heads off while listening. She said the PC kept laughing at her cos she kept shaking her head..k lar k lar...dun say le..yup gotta sleep.listen to the song on my blog and you find that it is nice actually..nites'

No comments: