today is grading day. Woke up at 9 to prepare myself. I forgot to alter my ghee again0.o haix..just like last grading i put scotch tape to make my ghee shorter. It some kinda of silly lar but no choice=.= Today no "hitler" to be the examiner but is another one. haha less stress0.o I spar with tis gal. wah..she hit my that one. though i got wear the guard, but i can sense the pain. The grading was about 5 to 10 min. After grading, went with Victor mac's to buy some food. I felt hungry n bought ice milo and chesse burger to ease my hunger. Yum, it taste grate. Brought the food to the exam hall to watch the brown belt ppl spar. They were told to spar a few times. Bernard mocked at me because my stance was like very funny and he imitated me. I felt like boxing him lar. Went home at about 12.30. I still got hw haven finish yet.Bought my backpack yesterday.yup byes=DD
No comments:
Post a Comment