Sunday, May 27, 2007

well well well!
its holiday le..
got back my results n it suck like hell can??
L1R4:24
L1R5:31
wif tis results i can get no where.
my comments is also damn weird.
Remarks:Though Ding Qi is quiet, But she gets along well with her classmates.
I am QUIET??
very funny..i very talkative can??
What's wrong wif Mrs Hendra? i tink she is not observant.
Yesterday went for marksman n i failed.
No big deal afterall.
next week is gonna be a busy week for me.
Monday:eng tuition,maths tuition
Tuesday:Police knowledge course.
Wednesday:Police knowledge course.
Thursday:-nth-
Friday:maths remeidial in sch.
I've got tons and tons of holiday homework.
omfg, i dun noe how de hell i m goin to finish tis load of homework cos i goin ovweseas n i haf got ATC camp.
Maybe i shall bring some to do during my trip.
Oh ya i got in third for de sports carnival for de event athletics.
When i finish my race, i fell to de ground feeling dizzy n i couldnt get up.
They say i m over-exhausted.
The pushball event is kinda of boring.
I m really excited of de china trip.
I m going to buy loads of things.Yes!SHOPPING SPREE!
Den i can get my condor hero DVD n Sandy i promise to buy u a present LOLs.
Yes Kris..i will buy for u sth too..
YAY!!tonight is my favourite tv show CONDOR HERO!!!
So long ppl..BYES:P

No comments: