Sunday, June 17, 2007

ok,I'm back frm my trip.
actually its quite ke xi tat i didnt go NCO camp cos tat camp is damn crucial.
its not i dun wan to go for de camp..cos i ask alot alot of ppl for opinion whather i shld go for de trip.

ATC next week. i owaes like ATC cos get to noe ppl frm other sch in area 7.
I like to make new frens(:
congrats to those ppl hu get awards in de camp.
I still haven touch any single homeworkO.o
they give us a whole list of homework but i HAVENT touch yet!
SHIT.
During de trip, bought lots of books n souvenirs(:
The whether was like freaking COLD.
The scenery is very very very nice:P
I hate the toilet cos...............u all shld noe y la.i wun elaborate any furthur.
yesterday i spilt water in my mum's notebook.
She got so damn angry i gave me a tougue lashing.
i tot spolt le but it still working.

k le k le.
i got to do my homework liao.

ZAI JIAN(:

No comments: