Another BORING~ day. My damn mp3 hanged and i cant even listen to any songs. I gonna crazy without music[: I was dozing off during silent reading. But saw Mr anba n Mr Singh, dun dare to sleep liao. Maths test in the morning and wtf, i dun noe how to do 3 parts of the question!! Nvm, i shall strive harder in the next time. I beginning to like chemistry(: cos its fun. PE lesson. went to run for 2.4 km cos i failed the last semester. Yeah! passed! but i m still not satisfied cos i was determined to get a C in order to get gold for this year's nafa. hehe, very greey hor? After recess is geog, Hearing Mr Koh's lesson made me wanna fall asleep can? like some cui mian qu. After geog, shut my eyes until Ms Chong came in. My fav chemistry lesson((: After sch, i very guai n went home immediately to sleep. After my nap, went to haf a haircut. WTF. My hair at the back look very short!! but its ok la. i still like itO.o Nowadays, I like to go home. I oso dun noe why. HAHA. cheers[;
No comments:
Post a Comment