Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Today typical day.. Nick is makin me pissed cos whenever he walk past me, he would call me bangala. Worse then yi lun. He used to call me that but now he didnt ever since i punched him. hahaha.. today i sort of vent my anger on yi lun, chee sheng n nick. Cheese was like giving me that innocent look" what have I done?" hahaha..damn funny. oops sry kriss[: Took back my eng comprehension n was like shock tio. 36/50. MIRACLES DO HAPPEN. LOLs. First time pass! Mr Pang is leaving next year): haix..he is the best teacher haha..nearly whole class call him pang pang. Maybe i shld forget bout that matter n move on concentrate my studies. I can't afford to loose to Jonathan!!! He's more capable than me in maths n physic[: He is quite attentive den me class. I havent watch harry potter yet! maybe watching this week ba. Oh ya, thx jonathan for consoling me but i dun wan to punch that jerkass cos i dun wan to dirty my hands. Debating is next wed 1/8. We are debating against yong chien that group. But the topic didnt match our title. We are in the proposition-.-'''. Anyway its gonna be fun...I think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment