Monday, December 03, 2007

hey hey hey~~

back to blog. I was sick for like two whole months. The only place I had gone most during this period was KK hospital. BUT. I am now alright liao. 2007 is coming to an end in another month? I guess. This year haven't been really chiong-ing for studies cos its like very difficult, but I gotten used liao. Enjoyed my new class, talking to my new friends haha. Didn't really do well in CCA recently cos sick. Missed NRC, second class,lectures and tests everything miss. But can't help it. Confessed my reasons to Jocelyn Ma'am hurhur. New goal of 2008, study hard for my O levels and get into a good polyy;D



RECENTLY

Went perth on 17/11-23/11. Its FUN cos go with my friends. Others alright la. Oh well here are some pics.

taken by Lenson at this bay which I forgotten what was it called. Damn cold, almost blown away by the wind.

My lovely friends, Chuan Hui & Kun Zi;D










yup that's all.
Yesterday, Elaine weoi jiun weiting eugene chee sheng hao xiang came over to my house. I am so mad at chee sheng. He laughed at my photo, changed the tv to malay channel and asked hao xiang to hide my remote control. WTH is wrong with him? oh well nvm.
Today basically nth la. Received my black belt full u le. I didn't want to buy nikey de but it was all woei jiun's fault-.-
well that's all liao. G'day mates.

No comments: