Sunday, December 23, 2007

Woke up reluctantly frm my bed and get ready to go to sch to meet up with Joey Sir to have POP discussion. After we told our plans, he said it was alright but by the look of his face, he was quite surprised. The dance was cancelled luh. Although Elaine did not show on her face tat she was disappointed, we all know how she felt. Cheer up gal:D Managed to finish the sechdule. Haix, time is pressing on us. I hate it to be pressurized lor. But no choice lor, POP cumming liao.Went to have lunch at KFC afterwards.




This few days had been listening to McFly songs. was influenced by woei jiun lor. LOls[[[: each time she came to my house, she would play McFly songs. After I heard some the songs. I found it was nice so was addicted to it;DD

hehe[[[:
Have a nice day;DDD

No comments: