Just came back home from geog class cos i din attend campcraft comp today.
I wanted to go but I need to buck up on my geog.
Pure geography is a typical subject which many people die in it.
I came into a realization that why sandy said that physical geog is easier than human geog.
When i flipped through the chapters of the human geog, i was stumped by the chapters.
Fuck, its damn difficult.
So, the only solution is to buck up on my human and physical geog.
Since the start of the year, my studies haven been going downhill.
Even my best subject like chinese is like worse then a foreign student who had just studied chinese.
Wa lao, so sia suay lor.
must study hard liao lor.
Less tv shows, less computer time, less on everything that will distract me!
Fuck, STUDY HARD LA TAN DING QI.
No comments:
Post a Comment