Tuesday, April 15, 2008

well well well. School ended at 12.30 today. So decided to be guai gia and come home early to do my homework(: Last friday was sec 4 matas last training. Reluctant but we managed to plan out last proposal. Sec 1 had there uniform sizing. Flashed back when i was sec 1 tat time, first time wore the full-u. So much so much memories :/ The fun part of NPCC was i had the chance to hold the rifle. It was heavy but i slowly got used to it. When i held onto the rifle, I had a sense of pride[: I liked ATC too. Was able to know the other NPCC cadets from other school in area 7. It also led me to meet him. Though we had not tok to each other for pretty long time, but it didnt stop me from thinking of him. I still hope that he can talk to me even though i know its impossible :/ Ok back to today, today nth much, 2hours of hard core chinese. Its like most of the time, we see madam heng's face. Very sian leh-.- I totally "hate" chee sheng lor. He kept laughing at my skin colour. HELLO? you are not much better too. Your skin colour also好不到哪里去-______________________- ''' oh well BYES[:

No comments: