Monday, April 21, 2008

Went to CIP with 4 diligence yesterday with Ian. Out of 10 4 charity people suppose to turn up, only Ian and me went for CIP-.- Kehui didnt come too! cos she overslept-.- NVM. Kept calling chee sheng but he never picked up phone. I was like oh wtf? Went there and saw many elderly. 4 dil people gave them muffins and some of them ate happily. Some even waved to us happily with their toothy grin. Some of the 4 dil ppl went on stage to say some jokes some of them are rather funny LOLs :D skip skip skip. After the CIP, went to board the same bus with Daniel. Chatted loads of things hahas. we alighted at Kovan Hub. He went to look for elias while i went to popular to buy some pens. Saw Foo Jia Min!!!!she went to flag day with 4 integ.-.- Well well well. started koreo-poomsae pattern today! rather tough but managed to finish learning the whole pattern. But you know what? I forgot ler LOLs (:

I'm like so relieved. He doesnt like her. I read her blog and she sound desperate for his love and hoped he would be her bf. I was like "pls stop clinging him since he dont like you."

No comments: