Sunday, May 18, 2008

This morning went for maths remedial. Left my house at 7.30 and walked briskly to the bustop, hoping to catch a the bus to sch. Waited for 10 whol minutes and the bus didnt come! So i rushed to the MRT station to catch the train instead, hoping to reach sch before 8. I didnt want to stand outside the class just because i was late for like 5 mins. Managed to reach sch on time phew. To my horror, Mrs Wong was going to teach emaths! But luckily i brought emaths and amaths materials but i actually forgot to bring my emaths notebook. Got a tougue lashing my Mrs Wong:/ Well the class ended 9++ so decided to head home instead cos i didnt finish my tuition homework. When I reached home, my maid told me my dog bit my sch skirt. I was so pissed. It eventually added my bad impression of dogs. Hrrmg.

No comments: