Yeah I finally finished all my common exams[: But dun be too happy yet, the real one havent finish yet-.- All the common exams were not difficult LOls.
Chinese O levels
Talking about this made me M.A.D The functional writing wasnt too difficult but when it came to the essay writing it made me mad! I took a good whole 15 mins just to choose which one I should write. All the qus were quite difficult. I had no choice but to write qus 3. I managed to finish the whole of paper on time. Paper 2 wasnt too difficult. I hope I can score well for paper 2:/
All common exams & english oral
Most of the topics tested this week are maths. The other two were pure geog and social studies. I like emaths cos its like easy and I can manage to finish all the qus[: Not boasting la but its quite easy. A-maths is not so easy but in fact quite tricky. But overall its ok:D Didnt really study for social studies and pure geog. I think I did well for my english oral. I'm like so lucky bcos ms quan was my examiner. I had a great time talking to her(: Gotta start studying now. BYES.
No comments:
Post a Comment