Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I went out with my usual bunch of friends. Caught Detroit Metal City today. I thought the movie didnt sound interesting but it went out well(: Its hilarious somehow but the sound is too loud and we sat in the first row somemore. When we watch the movie, we have to look up and watch making our necks tired. I swore I will never sit in the first row anymore LOL. Metal is never my favourite genre because its too loud. Throughout the movie, everybody was like laughing most of the time.

By the way, today its the release of the secret code!!!
At first its really secret code because I didn't know the what does the number represent, but afterwards I just realise its their favourit number. LOL. They did mention in some show before.
LOL. hehe, i'm off to hear those songs now. An-nyeong.

No comments: