My father came back from china two days ago. He freaking bought himself an i-phone! I should have known because the place he went was shanghai, which is a shopping district. I should have asked him to buy an i-pod for me because my mp3 space is getting lesser and lesser and the things in china are cheap. He bought this can of preserves clam meat from china which taste extemely weird and salty. When I put one in my mouth, there's some salty liquid squirt out. One word to describe, DISGUSTING. My father said he already ate one can of that all by himself in china-.-
I'm so happy because I'm going to get my super junior 3rd album on tuesday from linda!!! haha. The long awaited album finally came out. By the way, 4 more days to the realease of DBSK 4th Japanese album, the secret code! I'm such a crazy fangirl. But no choice, I'm already addicted, to their songs of course. haha. But the sad was, I don't think I can get it Singapore ): But its ok, there's something call download. BYES(:
No comments:
Post a Comment