
I love the silver strap!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Love this piccy the best(:
.jpg)
Take this one in the roxy shop? LOL forgot already.
The handphone camera quality is not that good so abit blurish. LOL.
Yesterday.
Went to watch The Unborn yesterday with the usual bunch except sandy. She couldn't go because she got some rashes on her leg. Awwww, too bad lol. Went to the face shop to look at some nail polish. We kept asking the boys whether the nail polish suits us. LOL. I bought 2 bottles of nail polish, one top coat and another yellow colour. I want to try all sorts of colour(: We then made our way to The Cathay but it was already drizzling. I used the free ticket voucher my mum gave me. By the time we finished purchasing the tickets, it was already pouring so we had lunch at shi lin. The movie was scary(?) LOL. Well to me, every horror shows are scary but I love to watch it. But the movie really scare the hell out of me. LOL. I used my cardigan to block some scary parts. Though the movie was scary but I still felt safe with him beside me. lol and of course kun zi. Thanks for letting me grab your hand ! After movie, I somehow had a phobia about twins because most of the movies involved about twins. Next time I wouldn't want to give birth to a twin. LOL.After movie, went to do some shopping and home. Enjoyable day it was. LOL. sayonara!
No comments:
Post a Comment