YO! Dq is BACK!!!!! LOLs. Its been since a freaking long time since I last posted?LOL. cos of laziness*get slapped*. This few days went to SP for orientation yeah.
Monday
I woked up at 6.15 am which was super early? For half a year, I have been waking up like 10 or 11 in the late morning. Now, I have to go back to 6 am routine:/ The more devastating thing was, there are no seats in MRT!!! so I have to stand up till dover ): I was so reluctant that morning because I was freaking worried that there will be no girls in my course. When I stepped into the auditoriumm, there are like so much boys. The talks are like so boring. The performances wanst that nice. Opps. I dozed off at the singing part LOL. I'm super lonely because I didn't even know anyone. Kept messaging alvin and just to tell him that i'm lonely. Finally, we were grouped into our classes. I was relieved because there was a girl same class as me! My class tutor was Mr. Roy. The other girl in my class was called yan zi. LOL. Chatted with her. Went to find alvin after orientation to have lunch with him. Invited yan zi to join us. went to explore the library after that and found out there wasnt much things in there except DVDs. COOL. Now, I can borrow DVD in school. LOL. Went home with her after that.
Tuesday
Ok tuesday was the PC training but didn't want to elaborate in this. Went of at 11am and met alvin and yan zi for lunch. We decided to go business to school to have lunch and found out that the canteen wasnt opened yet. Its was super hot on that day. So we decided to have lunch at mac's. We took a good whole half an hour to walk to mac. I was so exhausted when we reached there. The food there was student price !!! LOL. Went for PC training after that. After that training went home. Kind of boring day.
Thursday aka today!
Today was a totally FUN FUN FUN day. Woke up at 5.30 this morning. Reached clementi mrt station around 7.30 started doing flag day. Stopped doing flag day at 9.30 and went to a coffee shop near by to rest. Chatted and got to know my new classmates!!! The guys are funny. Initially I was in Naresh's group, but I swopped over to yan zi's group. Instead of doing flag day, we went to jurong point to watch movie. LOL. Met up with another group at jurong point. LOL. So decided to watch movie together. There was also another group of SP ppl at the ticket booth. LOL. Caught "17 again". ZAC EFFRON IS EFFING CUTE! LOL. The movie was short but its funny and nice though. Haha. After movie, went back to school to count money. Then, have late lunch together. Went to party. But it was disappointing so we decided to go moberly to play pool instead. Played till 6.30 then went home. The good thing today was, I got to know most of my new friends. LOL. Next week school start, can't wait for. I'm dead beat now, I'm heading off to bed. NIGHTS :D
No comments:
Post a Comment