Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hey y'all!! DQ is back. Lame. Entering the 2nd month in poly life already and I met an unexpected situation because of this guy. This guy is totally freaking weird guy luh. never mind shan't elaborate. LOL. WASTE MY TIME and ENERGY~~~all I know was, I wouldn't let the same thing happen again. Guess what CCA I joined?? Well, I signed up for 2 actually. One is adventure club another is taekwondo. I decided to put adventure club as my main CCA. I joined that partially under Junhong's phyco and partially because it looked pretty interesting. I heard from sandy that Mrs hendra's son is in the same CCa as me. LOL. Signed up for the FO camp yesterday and I'm looking forward to have fun and make new friends from other schools:D Doing autoCAD(computer-aided drawing). Seriously, it gave me deadaches. Every diagram, I'm dumbfounded and had a hard time to visualise how each view suppose to look like. =.= Now I'm getting better la. Trying my very best to improve in autoCAD. OK! I'm going to back to autoCAD now. CIAO.

You seriously piss me off with your emo and pathetic look. I gonna see how long you emo. Don't expect me to talk to you. I fuck care.

No comments: