Friday, May 01, 2009

Yo yo yo!!! yesterday was my birthday but I lazy to type it out. HAHAS. so i post up piccy taken ytd hahas. Shall elaborate more tmr. SEE YA!


This is my friend call SHE-HAN. I kept making fun of his name and gave him a nickname called sheshe. Sounds stupid right? I force him to to take picture with the clip on it. HAHAS


This is Barry Yee aka craneBARRY! He look so korean can? but he's actually a hong kong ppl. I forced him to take this picture. ahahas. Barry, your life is ruined by me. LMAOs.


Me in barry's specs. he said the specs look big on me. I look like some nerd lols.


what are you doing yan zi?? LOLs


shehan says "yo"=..=


Me, naresh and barry. Abit blur. hahas. Naresh likes to irritate me usually but he was exceptionally nice yesterday. Izzit because ytd was my birthday? LOLs.


Me in dust coat. This is S size but I looked as though i was wearing a L size. Now i look like some mad scientist. Sandy say i look like some cleaner. WTH???
Yan zi. My only female classmate. She is super nice!!

me and barry yee.
Thats all folks. SEE YA.

No comments: