Saturday, January 19, 2008

i'm so so damn sad today.
I felt so lonely in cca.
everyone seems like they haf a fren to tok to but i didnt.
It seems i dun blend into them.
I haf tried to communicate to eveyone but it didnt seems too work.
its not everyone's fault.
got one thing i damn bu shuang la.
I juz said to chee sheng "叫你不要拿这样多dowel pole。你看全部掉了。"
den he suddenly take a dowel pole and hit the cupboard.
I was chua tio la.
den after tat he gave a cheeky face.
I mean wtf???
i juz said sth and he was pissed and gave me gd scare.
u angry so tat means i dun angry la?
u call me a malay and did i angry before?wth.
today someone screamed at me at captain's ball.
i was shocked and gave blank expression to her.
I knew she didnt mean it but i guess she too harsh till i nearly cried so tats why.
Two words to descibe my feeling today "ROTTEN & HURT"
feel pouring out all my 心事to someone. but couldnt find a single soul.
i guess i will be alrite ba.
yesterday is pang pang retirement day.
i was feeling sad and happy for him.
i felt sad cos he is leaving soon and i am so reluctant.
I felt happy cos he can spend his remaining golden years happily and carefree.
the only teacher who can stand our class cheekiness.
the only teacher who neva complains about our class.
the only teacher who owaes wave his ruler around.
the only teacher who i respected most.
the only teacher who i like most!
we gave him a huge wooden ruler.
when he recieved a ruler, he took out his wooden ruler like a knight!
this is pic of me and pang pang:D
pang pang, i will owaes rmb you!

No comments: