last thu and fri, we went to two poly open house. Tp and Sp. it was crowded. I was thinking of what course to choose then i saw this aviation management and services course. So I decided to choose that but the count up point is so so scaryD: 11pts. so I have to work really hard for tat course maybe?? If not, I'll have to choose fiance course. As long as one course from buisness and engineering school jiu dui le.
You were right.Now it is not a moment to think of relationships. Now it is a time to concentrate on studies and maybe perhaps CCA. If that is your decision, I will respect it. like you say,就让我们过去,随着钢琴的演奏淡忘吧。I need time to forget it. Happy to know you and you will be always in my heart. Take care and study hard for your O levels[:
No comments:
Post a Comment