k i juz updated my sudoku on my blog.
Those who are sudoku lovers, go ahead play then.
My tagboard is pronounced dead le.
Seriously, life is getting tougher.
But i will persist[[:
I hate emaths.
Cos it suck suck suck.
some of you might think, wth? emaths is so easy to pass.
nah....for me is diff la. I think is another way round(((:
maybe my basics are so bad then i cant even do a simple problem sums.
The only lesson I paid attention is maths-.-
I wan to tok bout my history teacher.
i prefer mrs yap better la.
at least she will give us some notes to copy.
This teacher juz summarise wads in the textbook.
well well well!
she juz kept tokin tokin tokin non-stop.
nobody is paying attention to her-.-
i guess i haf to kao zi ji.
well tats all den peeps(((:
CIAO:DDDD
No comments:
Post a Comment