ICTO is exactly 3 days away. My feelings are like nervous and excited. Afraid of many things like getting KO in first match, afraid of too much injuries, afraid of headshots, afraid of sparring in the wrong way. Still got many more.
But the worst thing now is, my weight exceeded my weight category like 1kg.
OMFG. So i took up jogging. JOG my ass off. -.-
No choice la, for the sake of icto and for the sake of not getting diqualified, I have to stop eating too much food. For so many years I never gain weight but now is like starting to gain. At the wrong timing somemore. -.- I'M GETTING FAT. Never mind, I shall eat like siao after the competition. HAHAS.
Today's lesson is like boring, couldn't keep my eyes open and kept dozing off. zzzzz. Went to play pool with the usual bunch in my class. Barry is like damn funny. Missing shots and give me chance to have free ball. Totally LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment