Thursday, July 16, 2009

Its been a loooooong time since I last blogged. Many things happened. Sad and happy. Whatever. For sad things, since its already happened, I can only just leave the past behind me and look forward. Come on! There are many things waiting for me to do why the heck am I still sad? Thanks YC bro for being there and a good listening ear :D Its great to know you hahas. Good dog cum good bro. LOL. ICTO will be starting next week. O-M-G. Seriously, I don't want to get KO at the first round if not it will be shit. But shit things do happen sometimes. Like the new of the 17 year old guy who collapsed after sparring and when he was being brought to hospital, he was ceritfied brain dead. That was like OMG. This news came at the bad timing. shit shit shit. Relax ding qi, you can do it. Don't be freak by this news. Anway I finished the scotch tape holder. HAHAHAs.

Nice right?? That took us like half a semester just to complete the whole thing. LOL. I love workshop. So glad that I am in DME. hahahas.


Hahas, this shot was taken during when the workpiece is being drilled. hahas notice the shiny part? It looks like the some star from the outerspace. LOL. I even shot a video of it with the help of Jun Hong. But apparently, there is some problems when I tried uploading so I will show it next time ba. My butt hurts due the training yesterday. I went to jab on Alfred but I fell down instead. FELL RIGHT ON BUTT. Damn pain. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Oh well, adios folks :D

No comments: