Today is like super sleeeeeeeeeepy day for me. Went to the mrt station this morningwith my eyes half open. When I was in mrt station, I was standing with my eyes shut and I stood down there asleep. Can't even open my damn eyes. Almost fell onto the lady sitting in front of me. O.o Reached outram park, finally there is a seat. I quicky sat down and zzzzz all the way till dover.
But that's not the end, my stomach began to hurt. -.- Guess I was too hungry because didn't eat much for breakfast. Sir took a chair and let me sit down. LOL thanks sir :D But when I sit, I felt sleep again . Woke up and saw zhang kun they all were filing the workpiece. We were released at 11 to have our lunch. YAY! finally can eat. But I didn't dare to eat so much, so I just bought fishball soup and rice. There was suppose to an extra class later at 2 pm but I didn't go because got to rush back home to pack my stuff. Still got alot haven't pack yet. sian.
I will be leaving in exactly 6 hours. WISH ME LUCK FOR ICTO!!! Hopefully I wouldn't have too much injuries :/ HAHAs. SEE YOU ALL NEXT TUESDAY :D BYE FOLKS!
No comments:
Post a Comment